Joint Operating Agreements Seminar
The AAPL Model Form Operating Agreement is one of the most essential contracts employed by the oil and gas industry. Every oil and gas professional involved in the drilling of wells needs to have a basic understanding of the AAPL Model Form Operating Agreement, especially the rights, duties and obligations of the operator, as well as those of the non-operators.
Dorsey Roach, CPL, frequent lecturer for AAPL and nationally recognized operating agreement expert, will be the instructor for this seminar.
- History of Operating Agreements
- Comparison & Review of all AAPL Model Form 610 JOA’s
- Handling Interests of Parties in Costs and Production
- Title Examination
- Operator Rights & Duties
- Operations – Initial Well & Subsequent Operations
- Consequences for Non-Participation
- Completion & Re-Completion of Wells
- Plugging & Abandonment of Wells
8:00AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30AM Morning Session
12:00PM Lunch (not provided)
1:00PM Afternoon Session