Course Level: Intermediate
An engineer explains the creation and use of cash flows in the oil business.The course explains both the concepts and the methods for the inputs.
• Engineering the volume forecast
• Predicting future prices
• Calculating netback prices
• Estimating operating and capital costs
It also addresses the use of the cash flows for various strategies and situations.
• Determining value
• Making an investment decision
• Assessing risk
• Building a strategy and a portfolio
At the end of the day, participants will have a functional understanding of each of the dynamics that affect cash flow and an appreciation for their quantification.
- Understanding Strategic Content
- Forecasting Volumes
- Predicting Prices
- Calculating Costs
- Interpreting a Cash Flow
- Treating Risk
8:00 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM Morning Session
12:00 PM Lunch (not provided)
1:00 PM Afternoon Session
5:00 PM Adjourn